Developed through decades of experience in the marching arts, this curriculum is built to train your marching band, indoor winds, percussion ensemble, and other groups across multiple years and seasons for continuity. Reach ALL of your players at their current level of development and help them to sustainably progress from grade 2 skills up to grade 5 and above.
3 levels for all winds:
– Flute, Clarinet, Bass Clarinet, Alto Sax., Tenor Sax., Baritone Sax.
– Trumpet, Mellophone, Low Brass BC, Low Brass TC, Tuba
Multiple levels for all percussion:
– Snare-line, Tenor-line, Bass-line (4), Bass-line (5), Cymbal-line.
– Glockenspiel/Bells, Vibes (2 mallet), Vibes (4 mallet), Marimba (2 mallet), Marimba (4 mallet)
– Timpani, Bass Guitar (Notation and TAB).
– Drumset, Rack 1, Rack 2, Rack 3.
– Synth 1 (both hands), Synth 2 (one hand at a time), Sampler (SFX cues).
All digital materials (PDF’s) and rights to unlimited copies in perpetuity. Use this packet for years to come!
Multiple Levels for Every Instrument
Several options for difficulty so that you can reach every student where they are and get them to where they need to be, over the course of seasons and years.
Everyone Plays Together
All Exercises for the entire ensemble so that you can warmup together or apart. Performers can play any ‘Level’ simultaneously so everyone is challenged appropriately. Perfect for groups with a small staff and full ensemble show warmup!
No one left behind
Do you have woodwinds who still need practice crossing ‘the break’? Brass players who struggle with range? 7th and 8th graders who do HS marching band and need a slightly easier version? beginning mallet players who switched from another instrument? Synth, Bass Guitar, Rack, etc. who all need training?
This program covers it all!